Wednesday, September 27, 2006

:)

My peaches called me tonight...slightly Margarita-cated:)...but none the less it was a pleasure to hear her voice. I miss her solidity and cleverness and little peculiar - all sense - making ways. Her thoughtful deep brown eyes and the bright white smile. Her little tip-toe walk and her storm of flavours in the kitchen. The homy flair has long since withered away, and I know it left the moment that she closed the door of this house behind her and took her fragrant ways of living with her to big NY.
And I am living in her room....with my things....trying to mold it into a temporary shelter for my body. But it is so lonely not to have her around. It is a great find to have a great friend and a great loss not to have such a friend around you when you need a familiar voice, look and approval.

Love you a whole lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home